The following is information about costs / prices / fees for home design architect services + Interior Design Services, ordering procedures and information about what services are included in these fees. Categorization of home design and interior design costs is based on recommendations for building area calculated based on space requirements, land area, and preferred style. Please consult with us first to determine the range of building area needed.
A. HOUSE DESIGN ARCHITECT SERVICES + INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES
|Building Area||Architects Design + Interior|
$ 10,400 (USD)
₹ 7,52,440 (INR)
|251-300 m2||$ 12,000 (USD)
₹ 8,68,200 (INR)
|301-350 m2||$ 13,600 (USD)
₹ 9,83,960 (INR)
|351-400 m2||$ 15,200 (USD)
₹ 10,99,720 (INR)
|401-450 m2||$ 16,800 (USD)
₹ 12,15,480 (INR)
|451-500 m2||$ 18,400 (USD)
₹ 13,31,240 (INR)
|Building Area||Architects Design + Interior|
$ 25,600 (USD)
₹ 18,52,160 (INR)
|601-700 m2||$ 30,400 (USD)
₹ 21,99,440 (INR)
|701-800 m2||$ 35,200 (USD)
₹ 25,46,720 (INR)
|801-900 m2||$ 40,000 (USD)
₹ 28,94,000 (INR)
|901-1000 m2||$ 44,800 (USD)
₹ 32,41,280 (INR)
|Building Area||Architects Design + Interior|
|> 1000 m2||$ 48 (USD) / m2
₹ 3,472 (INR) / m2
B. ARCHITECTURE + INTERIOR SERVICE ORDER STAGE
B.1. CONSULTATION STAGE
The client provides the required data in the form of:
- Land Location
- Land Size
- Your preferred Home Style
- Development Budget Plan
- Details of space requirements. Example:
|1 Floor||2 Floors|
The Architect Team will provide a sketch plan and a design cost quote based on the estimated building area required.
B.2. PAYMENT STAGE ARCHITECTURE + INTERIOR PACKAGE
B.2.1. FIRST STAGE PAYMENT
If the client agrees to the offer, then the client makes Payment Stage I to an account on behalf of the President Director CV. Renon Property / Emporio Architect, Ida Bagus Gede Sasra Bhanutama.
Follow-up consultations were initiated (consultation on floor plans) and floor plan drafting using AutoCad software. This stage is very important, the plan is the most important concept in a building design because this plan will be the main reference for making 3D and technical drawings. Especially at this stage, plan revisions are welcome and are not limited. After the floor plan concept is approved, the next step is to create a 3D Model (enter stage 2).
B.2.2. SECOND STAGE PAYMENT
The client makes Phase II Payment for the creation of:
1. Draw a three-dimensional model (3D) version of 3D Sketch Up. 3D Modeling of buildings determines building height, building shape, and building style.
2. 3D Exterior Render Images, where the client will create 10-50 building views to present the appearance of the building and the building's exterior atmosphere.
Three-dimensional models and three-dimensional rendering images are very important in spatial planning. With 3D technology, clients who are unfamiliar with building technicalities will have a better understanding of the shape of the building both exterior and interior, so as to avoid misunderstanding between clients, architects, and contractors. At this stage, if the building does not match the shape yet, the Client can only revise the appearance.
B.2.3. THIRD STAGE PAYMENT
The client makes Stage III Payment / Repayment for making:
Note: At this stage an Exterior revision is not allowed, if there is an Exterior revision there will be additional fees. Meanwhile, the Interior Design consultation and its revision (Max Revision 3x) can be started.
- Visual Final Exterior Smooth Image:
- Interior Plan Drawing for each room to arrange the position and composition of furniture and interior items.
- Image modeling & visual interior of each room, where the client will create an interior view to present the interior appearance, the position of the furniture, and the atmosphere of the room lighting.
- Working drawings / architectural technical drawings required by the implementation team / contractor / contractor as a reference in the construction process:
- Architectural technical drawings
- Technical drawings of structures (foundation, refinement etc.)
- Technical drawings of MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing).
B.2.2. FOURTH STAGE PAYMENT
The client makes Stage IV Full Payment for making:
3D image rendering Interior final visual (3Ds Max version) of each room.
Work drawings / technical drawings required by the implementing team / contractor / contractor as a reference in the interior making process, at this stage exterior and interior revisions are no longer allowed, if there are any revisions there will be additional costs
- Cut / Looks Detail Room
- Furniture Detail Technical Drawing
- RAB (Budget Plan)
The final files that will be submitted are:
- 2 Volume Print Out A3 Technical Drawing / Architectural Drawing, Structure, MEP Basic
- 1 Volume Print Out A3 Technical Drawing / Detailed Interior Work Drawing
- 1 CD / DVD with softcopy of all agreed files.
If all the files according to the offer have been received by the client, the design stage is declared complete and the client is ready to make a tender or use the contractor services of your choice.
C. COMPLETENESS OF ARCHITECTURAL + INTERIOR DRAWING OBTAINED
C.1. FIRST STAGE COMPLETENESS
C.1.1. Architectural 2D (2 Dimensional) Plan Concept
C.2. COMPLETION OF THE SECOND STAGE
C.2.1. Architectural 3D Modeling Concept (3 Dimensions)
C.3. COMPLETION OF THIRD STAGE
C.3.1. Architectural Fine Rendering Visual Images (Visual Final)
- 0-500 m2: get 3 fine rendering views (2 exterior & 1 interior)
- 501-1000 m2: get 5 fine rendering views (3 exterior & 2 interior)
C.3.2. 3D Exterior & 3D Interior Video duration +- 2 minutes
C.3.3. BOQ (Bill of Quantity) Emporio Architect standard building
C.3.4. Architectural, Structure & Technical Drawing MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing)
- Ground Floor Plan
- 1st Floor Plan
- 2nd Floor Plan, etc.
- Roof Plan
- Front Elevation
- Side Elevation (A)
- Side Elevation (B)
- Back Elevation
- Section A-A
- Section B-B
- Section C-C
- Section D-D
- Door & Window Plan (Ground Floor Plan)
- Door & Window Plan (Lantai Satu)
- Door & Window Plan (Lantai Dua), etc.
- Door & Window Plan (Denah Atap)
- Door & Window Details (Plan, Elevation, Section)
- Ceilling Plan (Ground Floor Plan)
- Ceilling Plan (1st Floor Plan)
- Ceilling Plan (2nd Floor Plan), etc.
- Floor Pattern Plan (Ground Floor Plan)
- Floor Pattern Plan (1st Floor Plan)
- Floor Pattern Plan (2nd Floor Plan), etc.
- Master Bathroom Plan
- Master Bathroom Detail (Section A-A)
- Master Bathroom Detail (Section B-B)
- Master Bathroom Detail (Section C-C)
- Master Bathroom Detail (Section D-D)
- Stair Plan 1,2,3, etc.
- Stair Detail 1,2,3, etc.
- Gate Detail
- Electrical Instalation Plan (Lamp & Switch) Ground Floor Plan
- Electrical Instalation Plan (Lamp & Switch) 1st Floor Plan
- Electrical Instalation Plan (Lamp & Switch) 2nd Floor Plan, etc.
- Electrical Instalation Plan (Plug & Air Conditioner) Ground Floor Plan
- Electrical Instalation Plan (Plug & Air Conditioner) 1st Floor Plan
- Electrical Instalation Plan (Plug & Air Conditioner) 2nd Floor Plan, etc.
- Electrical Instalation Plan (Plug & Air Conditioner) Roof Plan
- Lightning Rod Plan
- Lightning Rod Detail
- Clean Water & Hot Water Pipe Instalation Plan (Ground Floor Plan)
- Clean Water & Hot Water Pipe Instalation Plan (1st Floor Plan)
- Clean Water & Hot Water Pipe Instalation Plan (2nd Floor Plan), etc.
- Clean Water & Hot Water Pipe Instalation Plan (Roof Plan)
- Dirty Water, Waste Water & Rain Water Pipe Instalation (Ground Floor Plan)
- Dirty Water, Waste Water & Rain Water Pipe Instalation (1st Floor Plan)
- Dirty Water, Waste Water & Rain Water Pipe Instalation (2nd Floor Plan), etc.
- Dirty Water, Waste Water & Rain Water Pipe Instalation (Roof Plan)
- Septictank/Biotank Detail
- Control Box & Biopore Detail
- Ground Tank Detail
- Footplat Foundation Plan / Borepile Foundation Plan
- River Stone Foundation Plan
- Tie Beam & Column Plan (Ground Floor)
- Beam & Column Plan (1 St Floor)
- Beam & Column Plan (2 Rd Floor)
- Ring Beam
- Slab Steel Reinforcement Plan (Ground Floor)
- Slab Steel Reinforcement Plan (1 St Floor)
- Slab Steel Reinforcement Plan (2 Rd Floor)
- Slab Steel Reinforcement Plan (Roof Floor)
- Portal Grid X (1 portal Section X)
- Portal Grid Y (1 portal Section Y)
- Footplat Foundation Details / Borepile Foundation Details
- River Stone Foundation Details
- Column Steel Reinforcement Details
- Tie Beam Steel Reinforcement Details
- Beam Steel Reinforcement Details
- Roof Truss Steel Structure IWF (wood / C steel design by vendor)
- Stairs Plan and Stairs Section
- Swimming Pool Plan and Stairs Section
- Ponds Plan and Stairs Section
Items not included in Architectural drawings (Directed to Third Party Services):
- Licensing & BOQ Creation
- Land Topography Measurement Services
- Soil Sondir Test
C.4. COMPLETION OF THE FOURTH STAGE
C.4.1. Furniture per room plan concept (2 dimensions) for interior
C.4.2. 3D Modeling Concept (3 Dimensions) Interior Sketchup version
C.4.3. Interior Fine Render Visual Images (Visual Final)
C.4.4. Interior Furniture Technical Drawings and Details (2D & 3D)
Interior Technical Drawing:
- Furniture Layout Per Room (2D)
- ME Layout Per Room (customize)
- Sections Per Room (customize)
- Built-In Furniture Details
Items not included:
- Floor Plan Layout
- Exterior Technical Drawing
- Exterior 3D Images