1. Type of Recorded Data
- Emporio Architect will record the source of information from which you found information about us
- Emporio Architect will record your data including land size, space requirements, preferred style, etc. for building design purposes.
- Emporio Architect will record the address of the city where your project is located.
2. Data Usage
The types of data above are used by Emporio Architect for:
- Communicating in the context of providing services
- Carrying out accountability for the provision of services to clients.
- Carry out cost calculations and billing for services used by the Client.
- Publish the name and location of the project city in order to carry out the promotion with the approval of the Client.
- Submit address data for sending images to third party couriers (JNE, POS, TIKI, GOJEK etc.).
3. Data Security
Emporio Architect always secures the data that has been recorded so that it is not used for irresponsible purposes. First, Emporio Architect has implemented the use of https and SSL on our website to avoid data leakage in the process of data transactions through our website. Use only one Company Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to avoid fraud on behalf of our Company.
4. Data Confidentiality Limits
Data that is deemed not confidential data, such as the use of building materials, styles used, etc., can still be used for promotional purposes. The client can ask to anonymize / use initials if they do not want to be published. Clients can coordinate with Emporio Architect regarding data confidentiality.