Of course you can sir/madam. You don't have to do a direct survey. Instead, just prepare the results of land measurements (topography) and share the location of the land via google maps or share the WA location for our team to check via satellite. You can also consult directly for meetings at our offices in Jakarta, Bandung, Jogja, Surabaya, Bali or online meetings via Zoom. And if you want to be surveyed directly by our architect, you can also contact our CS.
Emporio Architect uses a wide range of buildings to be designed, so that the costs are more fixed from the start.
More here: House Design Services
Of course you can, we even give you freedom of revision until you are completely satisfied (both floor plans and 3D models). We understand, building is a big investment, very big, so don't be sorry for an unsatisfactory design.
Of course, we understand that you don't all understand the technical aspects of building, but really want to enjoy all the benefits of building your own.
Our CS team will guide you step by step starting from collecting the necessary data, space requirements, budget, style choices, etc. Then our Architect Team will make a floor plan proposal that suits your needs and provide guidance, assistance, and consultation or QNA during the design process.
Our internal Civil Team is always on standby to receive consultations if you have technical problems while building. We also provide supervision services if you need intensive assistance and supervision during construction.
In addition, we also continue to develop educations that can increase your understanding of building design. Through various media:
Design and Development Article Blog:
- Terms in Design:
75 Architecture Terms that are Commonly Mentioned in House Design
- List of Technical Drawings for House Design Planning and Its Functions:
List of Technical Drawings for House Design Planning
- Education Videos:
Architectural Education Videos
OUR WORK PROCESS
A. For architecture services, Clients are required to provide complete information regarding the following information:
- Land Location and Land Size / Dimensions (scan/softcopy of land measurement results), including Building Lines boundaries that are allowed to be built (optional).
- Design style or preferred House Style (Classic, Modern, Tropical, Contemporary, and other style based on Client’s request.)
- Budget Plans for Buildings (<1M, 1-5M, >5M), this is optional as an estimation for our architect to adjust the plan and avoid overbudgeting.
- Spatial requirements in detail. Example:
|1st Floor||2nd Floor|
B. For interior services, Clients are required to provide complete information regarding the following information:
- Clients are required to inform the fixed layout of the building’s design or existing building
- If Clients don’t have the layout or 3D, a survey is needed with additional fees or hire local drafters to measure the spaces. Windows, doors, etc.
- Clients are required to inform the sample or the reference3s of the chosen interior model.